Fiberguide produces extremely tight tolerance one-dimensional (V-Grooves) and two-dimensional arrays using our patented manufacturing techniques. These arrays range from a few fibers to thousands of fibers depending on the application. Optical Arrays are used in optical switching and in sensing applications where spatial optical data is necessary, such as astronomy, DNA sequencing, and optical switching.
- Fiber Optic Switching
- Geographic Mapping
- Signal Processing
- Astronomical Analysis
- DNA Technology
- Optical Tomography
- Fiber Type: Single Mode, Multimode, PM
- Array End: Precision Machined Housings, Silica V-Grooves, or Custom Silicon Wafers
- Connector Options: SMA, FC, ST, SC, LC, MTP, and custom connectors
- Packaging: Fiberguide can design and fabricate custom array housings and sheathing arrangements to protect the fiber depending on the application.
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C array side / -40°C to +300°C connector side
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.