Fiberguide’s Collimators and Focus Guides are for use in a wide variety of optical systems. These modules are designed to collimate or focus light exiting an optical fiber to a desired beam diameter or spot size a specific distance away. Collimators and Focus Guides are used with laser diodes, photodiodes, acoustic-optic modulators and other fiber optic devices where a specific output is needed.
- Free-Space Coupling
- Process Sampling
- Quantum Optics
- Collimator Focal Lengths: Micro (10mm), Mid-Size (18mm), Macro (38mm)
- Focus Guide Focal Lengths: Mid-Size (18mm, 25mm, 38mm), Macro (38mm, 51mm, 76mm)
- Fiber Type: Single Mode, Multimode
- Core Sizes: < 1000 µm
- Wavelengths: UV – IR: 190nm – 2400nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.12, 0.22, 0.26, 0.37
- Lens Materials: BK-7, Silica
- Connector Options: SMA905, FC, ST
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C / -40°F to +212°F
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.