Fiberguide’s Vacuum Feedthroughs are designed to allow optical fibers to penetrate a pressure vessel without compromising the integrity of the vacuum. These can be configured as stand-alone feedthroughs or integrated into cable assemblies as needed. These are ideal for laser power delivery or optical sensing applications that must be conducted in a pressure or vacuum chamber.
- Pressure chambers
- Vacuum chambers
- Fiber Type: Step Index Multimode, Single Mode, PM
- Core Sizes: 2.3µm – 1000µm
- Wavelengths: 180nm – 2200nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.12, 0.22, 0.26
- Connector Options: Custom, FC, ST, SMA905
- Flange Options: Bolt Style, ConFlat Flange, ISO Klein Flange (KF)
- Standard Temperature Range: -269°C to +600°C
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.